Special handling for "help" involving apostrophe?

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Special handling for "help" involving apostrophe?
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 03:33:01 -0500

Just curious if anyone is interested in altering the interpretation of the "help" so that instead of

octave:22> help '
parse error:

  syntax error

help '
         ^

the result would be the same as from

octave:22> help "'"

 -- '
     Matrix transpose operator.  For complex matrices, computes the
[snip]
     See also: .', transpose.

I don't think that is breaking anything by handling in a special way, and it makes it a little bit more convenient for someone who is searching for help on that operator.

In a similar fashion, if the user is interested in the help for .' listed above, I doubt there is any use for this:

octave:23> help .'
ans =

[snip]

so I wonder if that help syntax interpretation could be altered as well.

Dan