Re: octave forge secs1d, 2d, 3d repos

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: octave forge secs1d, 2d, 3d repos
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 19:04:49 +0200

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:13:55PM +0200, Carlo de Falco wrote:

> > On 21 Jul 2017, at 21:09, JohnD <address@hidden> wrote:

We assume that there is one repository per package. So you could
e.g. combine these packages into a single 'secs' package and provide a
single package-html.

> They were recently added and don't
> seem to be controlled from the package itself.
>
> B.T.W. I see other links are probably wrong...
> I don't think for external packages such as, e.g., LTFAT
> or ODEPKG the link should be pointing at the sourceforge
> clone, but rather at the actual development repository.

Except for the link based on the Url: field in DESCRIPTION, there
should only be internal links included, since only of these locations
we have direct information, so we can keep the web site consistent.

Olaf