Re: octave-forge user at savannah

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: octave-forge user at savannah
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 09:05:46 -0400

On 08/11/2017 02:20 AM, Olaf Till wrote:
Hi,

there seems to be a user 'octave-forge' at savannah, to which tracker
items can be assigned.

I think what you are seeing is a "squad" not an individual user. Looking at the octave-forge squad, I see that it actually has no members. I don't remember setting it up, though I may have.

Can this user name somehow be used by an OF administrator to manage
tracker items?

I think the purpose of squads is to allow items to be assigned to a group of users rather than just one.

I thought of applying Octaves task tracker to maintain a list of
general OF issues where an effort is needed. But without the
applicable administration rights at the tracker this isn't acceptable.

I can give you additional privileges to manage the tracker if you need them.