Re: [octave-forge] information on requested contributions

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: [octave-forge] information on requested contributions
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:35:26 +0200

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 01:01:18PM +0200, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
> > Are the 'normal' permissions for registered savannah users enough to
> > add comments to an existing task at the task tracker? This is, can you
> > add your above suggestion there? Otherwise I'll do it.
>
> No, I can't post anything there.

That's not how I thought it would work...

hg clone ssh://address@hidden/p/octave/example-package example-package

> How should I submit patches?

Since the idea for such a package was originally yours, just commit
and push, or discuss it first at the list if you think it's
needed. I'd say the initial commit should contain everything needed
for a conforming package.

Olaf