Re: [octave-forge] information on requested contributions

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: [octave-forge] information on requested contributions
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:23:48 -0400

On 08/14/2017 07:35 AM, Olaf Till wrote:
On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 01:01:18PM +0200, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
Are the 'normal' permissions for registered savannah users enough to
add comments to an existing task at the task tracker? This is, can you
add your above suggestion there? Otherwise I'll do it.

No, I can't post anything there.

That's not how I thought it would work...

Currently, only project members can post new items on the task tracker. I think that's appropriate for the task tracker. We don't want random people posting tasks for the project.

Also, by default, savannah limits comments to the same set of people who are allowed to post new items. But this can be changed separately. The options are

  project members
  logged in users
  anonymous

I think this should be logged in members. but if you think it should be anonymous, let me know why that would be a good thing.