Re: ov.h fast_elem_insert

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: ov.h fast_elem_insert
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:22:28 -0700 (PDT)

gareins wrote
> Exactly.
>
> Well, I have been hacking on Octave a bit. And yes this was an attempt to
> improve performance. Make check passes, but otherwise no visible
> performance improvement, that I can find.

I removed the "virtual" keyword that to my knowledge makes no sense there
and confirm that make check passes. That patch is quickly applied to the
default branch. Thank you for your observation. Do you want to get credited
for the changeset? (What name and e-mail address should appear at [1]?)

Kai.

[1]: https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/graph/