Re: GUI variable editor patch pushed and some help needed

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: GUI variable editor patch pushed and some help needed
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 23:15:56 +0200

Torsten wrote:

<snip>

I have just pushed a changeset that reads the general icon size
preference (small, normal, or large) and sets it for the variable editor
toolbar icons. Afterwards, I have recognized the extra setting "toolbar
size" of the editor. Which one should we use?
I vote for the general setting for all toolbar icons in the gui.

+1

Philip