RE: Building sundials-ida in MXE-Octave

From: Avinoam
Subject: RE: Building sundials-ida in MXE-Octave
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:37:46 -0700 (MST)

JohnD wrote

>> Message: 2
>> Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:12:09 -0700 (MST)
>> From: Avinoam <

> a.kalma@

> octave-maintainers@

>> Subject: Building sundials-ida in MXE-Octave

> address@hidden

>> Hi,
>>
>> How do I build MXE-Octave that includes sundials-ida package?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Avinoam
>>

> I had created a sundials package and commited to mxe-octave
> (sundials-ida.mk), so to build it, you should be able to run
> make  sundials-ida
>
> You will then have to rebuild default-octave and see if It will detect and
> use it

Thanks, I build the sundials-ida package with "make sundials-ida", but when
I have tried to build  default-octave, the configuration stage failed:

checking for nvector/nvector_serial.h... yes
checking for N_VNew_Serial in -lsundials_nvecserial... yes
checking ida/ida.h usability... yes
checking ida/ida.h presence... yes
checking for ida/ida.h... yes
checking for IDAInit in -lsundials_ida... yes
checking whether Sundials IDA is configured with double precision
realtype... configure: error: in
`/home/avinoam/mxe-octave/tmp-default-octave/octave-4.3.0+/.build':
configure: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Avinoam