Re: [octave forge] new external package

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: [octave forge] new external package
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 07:37:13 +0200

Le 01/09/2017 à 00:32, Juan Pablo Carbajal a écrit :
I have implemented all Julien's suggestions and improved the structure
of the package. Please test installation and look at html [1].

I think that first you have to ask the admins for a repo on OF, and
synchronize your external repo with it.

By OF you mean the website? or a repo in sourceforge? I thought
external packages wouldn't have repos in SF.

Yes, a repo hosted on SF (see the "common requirements": https://octave.sourceforge.io/common-requirements.php).

You must ask the admins to create one (hg in your case).

It doesn't have to become you main repo, but you need to synchronize it at least when you want to make a release.