Doxygen style guide

From: siko1056
Subject: Doxygen style guide
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 02:29:59 -0700 (MST)

Dear maintainers,

In the wiki a new Doxygen style guide appeared [1].  Did I miss a discussion
about it, or is it just a recommended standard?  We don't have that much
comments at the moment, but recently I added some [2] that would totally
violate [1] ;-) The standard found first application in [3].

Personally, I would add two items:

1. Only Markdown [4] and Doxygen commands [5] should be allowed, especially
not HTML (it just bloats up things with tags).
2. No blank lines between the Doxygen comment and the function definition,
to make the assignment clear (if one blank line is above and below [3], it
is not that clear if it belongs to the following definition).

My two pence,
Kai

[1]: http://wiki.octave.org/C%2B%2B_style_guide#Doxygen_Style_Guide
[2]: