Re: classes.tst hangs octave

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: classes.tst hangs octave
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 22:50:47 -0500

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:

Maybe try

run-octave -f
cd ../test/classes
test classes.tst

​That works

​PASSES 141 out of 152 tests (11 known bugs)

make check hangs on buildbot computer (FC26 I did manual clone/config/make make check as a normal user)
​and the same on my workstation (FC27beta).​

to make sure it isn't something about being located in a particular directory.

As for why 'make check' would be hanging, I'm not sure.  I ran 'make check', and also ran 'make install' and then used __run_test_suite__ and both passed.  I was concerned that this cset might have side effects so maybe we'll see if other installations are affected.

--Rik

​Dmitri.