Indentation of current line or selected blocks in the code editor?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Indentation of current line or selected blocks in the code editor?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 11:27:10 -0500

Has anyone worked on adding an indentation feature for the code editor?

I would like to try to get some simple indentation feature working that would at least handle re-indenting the current line or the selected region.

Also, how does the Matlab code editor work for indenting the current line or blocks of code? I expect new Octave users who are familiar with Matlab would expect similar behavior.

Thanks,