Re: 4.2.2 release

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: 4.2.2 release
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 11:59:29 +0000

On 08/11/17 19:17, John W. Eaton wrote:
There have been about 70 changes made that address at least 50 bugs since 4.2.1, so it's probably time for a new release.

Are there any additional *critical* bugs that should be fixed on stable before releasing 4.2.2?

jwe

#45404 Breakpoints cannot be set in classdef methods or +package function files

Is this is still the case?

In my opinion this is important since this breaks basic functionality expected by the user, and should be relatively easy to fix since setting break points from the command line works, so it must just be some miscommunication between command line and GUI?

I could have a look myself if someone can narrow down where to look in the source code for the break point handling in the GUI.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.