Re: Segfaults during production of documentation

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Segfaults during production of documentation
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 23:40:45 -0600

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 11:27 PM, Daniel J Sebald <address@hidden> wrote:

That's a known bug:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=52398

​Yes. This is it. Thanks.

Please try again to produce a black background, in particular the FLTK terminal.  After creating the plot, keep dragging the lower right corner around for 30 s.  It seems about every seven or eight seconds there is a black background.

​I get black stripes (like the plot windows is lagging behind the canvas). I cannot get enire plot black.
The "lagging" looks worse with hardware driver than with llvmpipe.​

​fltk looks more responsive to me than qt,

Dan

​Dmitri.