Re: More GSOC projects

From: Ankit Raj
Subject: Re: More GSOC projects
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 14:24:07 +0530

Or, we can make link to previous year project in bullet form. IMO listing previous project in bullet form would be better.

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 1:16 PM, Marco Caliari <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 12:42:15 -0500
Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Rik,
>
> > Haven't some of the projects already been completed in the last GSOC
> cycle?  I'm thinking of the Special Functions and ODE projects.
> ​
> Yes. The page hasn't been fully updated from last year.
>
> Nir

Yes, the page is not updated and it is quite difficult to understand which
projects are currently available. I would suggest that only the projects with at
least one mentor communicated to this mailing-list since the new year do
appear as active projects. The remaining projects (old, very old, partially
completed, ...) could be moved in a section "Past projects" or something
similar.

Marco