Re: Want to work on Chebfun in Octave as my Gsoc-18 project

From: Nir Krakauer
Subject: Re: Want to work on Chebfun in Octave as my Gsoc-18 project
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 12:27:51 -0500

The project description [1] actually gives a pretty good sense of what is involved and how to get started. You can also look at the general tips for GsoC applicants [2].

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Chebfun_in_Octave
[2] https://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Steps_Toward_a_Successful_Application