Help with rlocus appearance of initial location of poles and zeros

From: Beginner1
Subject: Help with rlocus appearance of initial location of poles and zeros
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 06:00:36 -0700 (MST)

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372684/rlocus.jpg>
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372684/rlocus_zoom.jpg> Hi,
I write this post to ask for help in increasing the markersize of the
initial location of the poles (x) and zeros (o) at the rootocus diagram.
This is my code:

/pkg control load
%ki=1;
kp=1.5;
w=314.159;

num=([kp ki kp*w.^2]);
den=([1 0 w.^2]);
sis=tf(num,den);

[RLDATA, ki] = rlocus (sis, 0.1, 0, 500);
%plot(rlocus(sis),"*","markersize",1)
rlocus(sis)
y=rlocus(sis,"marker","x","markersize",20)
%plot(rlocus(sis),"marker", "x", "markersize", 3, "linestyle",
"none","markerfacecolor", "blue");/

I have tried with different options of increasing the size of the plot but
none of them
produces any change in the plot. Attached you will find the figure.
Basically I want to increase the size of the red and green dots, but not the
blue line that connnect the poles with the zeros.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marta