Re: workshop and sessions for OctConf 2018

From: Ankit Raj
Subject: Re: workshop and sessions for OctConf 2018
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 07:57:22 +0530

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 5:22 AM, Svetlana Tkachenko <address@hidden> wrote:
I am not attending; ideas that might be interesting:

- Internationalization of GNU Octave (this already exists, may need a review or expansion)?
- Internationalization of existing GNU Octave docs (nonexistant)?
- GNU Octave GUI documentation where it may easily be expanded and illustrated (nonexistant)?

I was also thinking for same.. That looks nice idea. Most of the GSoC participants are  bit uncomfortable with docs. IMO it needed to be reviewed.

-- Sveta

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018