Re: renaming some classes and using the octave namespace in the GUI

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: renaming some classes and using the octave namespace in the GUI
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 13:05:20 -0500

On 02/08/2018 12:43 PM, Daniel J Sebald wrote:

Could we wait a week on this?  I'm right in the process of wrapping up some changes to the variable editor that turn it into a QMainWindow type of interface (as opposed to QTabWidget) and such a sweeping change would make a mess for patches.  Also, I'm doing some restructuring to make things more in line with signals/slots and that might influence naming convention in the space.

Are you working on any files outside of the variable editor?

I realize that any changes like this may cause trouble for patches, but so can any changes, no matter what the purpose.