Fwd: NEW OCTAVE FEATURE

From: Pablo Enrique Aballe Vazquez
Subject: Fwd: NEW OCTAVE FEATURE
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:45:41 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pablo Enrique Aballe Vazquez <address@hidden>
Date: 2018-02-16 12:30 GMT+01:00
Subject: NEW OCTAVE FEATURE
To: address@hidden

Mr. Dildar Sk:: Software OCTAVE don´t have Laplace Transform Inverter tool that numerically inverts Laplace Transforms .MATLAB use the Weeks Algorithm,with results both graphic and in tabular form .

We developed a new method to solve these problems by inverting certain integral equations of Fredolhm of first kind with emphasis on the integral transformations, especially the transformation of Laplace, the basic tool are the pseudodifferential operators of Euler. Specifically with this method the inverse Laplace is obtained by integration in the interval [0, 2π] by direct application of quadrature formulas. At least three versions of inversion formulae are available.

We can collaborate to produce a new general library that incorporates these new results .It is not necessary much code, Octave already has the integration with five variants .

My regards