Octave Forge still down?

From: John Swensen
Subject: Octave Forge still down?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:19:50 -0800

I had pointed a bunch of students to the Control package for an upcoming
homework, but am getting deluged with emails that ‘pkg install -forge control’
isn’t working and that half the time they try to go to the OctaveForge website
they are getting a "504 Gateway Time-out” message.

I had seen a message last week about Sourceforge problems. Is there an ongoing
problem with the website, or it is just some issue with our university network?

John S.