Re: New release of control pkg.

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: New release of control pkg.
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:06:38 -0500

I have a private release for testing.
After installing my release :
I noticed that when I run news control It show more than what is in the news file.
start of news file:
Summary of important user-visible changes for releases of the control package

control-n.n.n

 ** New functions:
    acker, dsort, esort

control-3.0.0   Release Date: 2015-10-30   Release Manager: Lukas Reichlin

now when I run news control I get:

>> news control
Summary of important user-visible changes for releases of the control package

impulse fixes Doug Stewart

 ** The Impulse section hes been rewritten, and a new file -- imp_invar.m --
    added. the old system tried to use the "zoh" to get an impulse response
    but that is imposable.

 ** The new file "imp_invar.m" converts a Laplace tranfer function to a
    discrete tranfer function

control-n.n.n

 ** New functions:
    acker, dsort, esort

control-3.0.0   Release Date: 2015-10-30   Release Manager: Lukas Reichlin

I don't understand where this extra part comes from. There is a typo that needs fixed.