Would like to start to work on a short project.

From: Maor Shutman
Subject: Would like to start to work on a short project.
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 20:15:33 +0200

Hello,

I am an algorithm developer from Israel and I would like to start contributing tho the open source community. I think that one of the short projects listed on https://wiki.octave.org/Short_projects should be a good start. I wanted to ask whether the bug #41674 is still relevant (it is listed as open). Or maybe there is a better option for a complete beginner.

Regards,
Maor Shutman