Re: New packages for GNU Octave: Matavecontrol and Mataveid

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: New packages for GNU Octave: Matavecontrol and Mataveid
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 19:19:08 +0100

On Sun, Mar 04, 2018 at 09:37:12AM +0000, Daniel MÃ¥rtensson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have developed new packages for GNU Octave and MATLAB.
>
> https://github.com/DanielMartensson/matavecontrol
>
> https://github.com/DanielMartensson/mataveid
>
> It's one control package and one system identification package.
>
> Can this be added into the Octave-Forge library, even if the source
> is located at GitHub?

Please have a look at:

https://octave.sourceforge.io/developers.php

section "Contributing new packages", and the links therein, in
particular:

https://octave.sourceforge.io/common-requirements.php

section "Releases".

Additionally, you should describe your packages a bit for us and tell
us if and how they compare with our existing packages. E.g., we
already have a control package. (My first guess is that we won't host
another one... but let's see.)

Olaf