Octave 4.2.2 in Debian Sid

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Octave 4.2.2 in Debian Sid
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 22:42:06 +0100

Hello:

I'm trying to compile Octave 4.2.2 in Debian Sid and the ./configure
detects that QScintilla library is not found. I think it looks for
libqscintilla2.so, but Debian Sid repos contain libqscintilla-qt4-dev
and libqscintilla-qt5-dev, which provide the libraries
libqscintilla2_qt4.so and libqscintilla2_qt5.so. There is also a
package called libqscintilla2-12v5, but there is not the correspondent
-dev package with the headers. So I think octave 4.2.2 can't be
installed in Debian Sid using only the repositories packages. Am I
right?

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden
(o<