Re: Make install stable not working

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Make install stable not working
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 18:04:45 +0100

> How do I find the qt5 dependencies, in the wiki we have for qt4
> (indeed configure is using that)
ok, configure doesn't complain after I installed
qtbase5-dev
libqt5core5a-dev
qttools5-dev-tools

and configure with --with-qt=5
But the make still failing

 GEN      doc/interpreter/.octave-qthelp-stamp
qcollectiongenerator: could not exec
'/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/qcollectiongenerator': No such file
or directory
Makefile:27804: recipe for target 'doc/interpreter/.octave-qthelp-stamp' failed

It seems the --with-qt=5 flag is not working fully, because the search
path for qcollectiongenerator is still qt4