Re: build error with qcollectiongenerator

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: build error with qcollectiongenerator
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 10:32:37 -0700

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 11:50:01 -0400, John W. Eaton wrote:
> qcollectiongenerator: could not find a Qt installation of ''

This error message is from qtchooser. I can only approximate it by
trying to use an unknown Qt version, for example

    $ QT_SELECT=12 moc asfasdf
    moc: could not find a Qt installation of '12'
    $ uic -qt7 asdfsaf
    moc: could not find a Qt installation of '7'

But I can't trigger this error with an empty string on my system, maybe
with your version of qtchooser?

I think a related problem may be that we don't have the appropriate
"-qt5" or "-qt4" options being passed on the $(QCOLLECTIONGENERATOR)
command line.

--
mike