Variable editor status

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Variable editor status
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 14:29:15 -0700

Hi all,

Is the variable editor supposed to open as a blank panel by default now?

It shows up as a blank panel with all of its buttons greyed out. Only
when I use `openvar` or click on a variable in the workspace table does
it show something.

I don't remember the behavior the last time I tried it (weeks or maybe
months ago), but my first impression when I saw the blank panel is that
it's broken. Another user testing it for the first time had the same
first impression.

--
mike