Re: Dates in Copyright blocks and other places

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Dates in Copyright blocks and other places
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:32:12 -0700

On 03/29/2018 01:37 PM, address@hidden wrote:
Subject:
Welcome message and citation function
From:
Christian Himpe <address@hidden>
Date:
03/29/2018 11:02 AM
To:
Octave-Maintainers <address@hidden>
7bit
Message:
5

Hi,

building todays repo head, I noticed the copyright year in the
welcome message is 2016 (in the README it is 1996--2017). Also the
`citation` function returns the information for version 4.2.2. Maybe
these fixes are planned for (5.) of the release check list?
Exactly.  That is task 5.  I haven't mentioned it on the mailing list because jwe usually takes care of it in a quasi-automated manner with some scripts he has.

--Rik