New blog post: Command line suggestion feature

From: Sudeepam Pandey
Subject: New blog post: Command line suggestion feature
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 21:55:33 +0530

Hello all,
        I would like to share my latest blog post regarding the command line suggestion feature. I have been able to complete a working command line suggestion feature that fully supports the identifiers and graphic properties of core octave and octave-forge. This, also completes the goal that was set for phase two evaluations and I'll be starting with the phase 3 coding now.

The post can be seen here[1] and the public repository that has all the code related to the feature can be seen here[2].

I'll be looking forward to some feedback and suggestions.

[1]: https://sudeepam.blogspot.com/2018/07/gsoc-project-progress-part-three.html
[2]: https://bitbucket.org/peesu_97/octave/commits/all

Thank you,
-Sudeepam.