GSoC 2018 - sisotool project

From: Erivelton Gualter dos Santos
Subject: GSoC 2018 - sisotool project
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 15:21:39 -0400

Hello all,

For those who may not follow the planet octave, I just would like to share that I posted a blog [1] two days ago about the sisotool project.

Also, for those who faced some installation problem in the last couple weeks, it is already fixed and fully working. Thank you for those who notified me.

In this post, it contains a video [2] where I describe what we have for the tool and how to use it.

[1] - https://eriveltongualter.github.io/GSoC2018/week8.html
[2] - https://youtu.be/w7VHZT6MNEI

Eri

Erivelton Gualter
Graduate Research Assistant
Control, Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
Cleveland State University