Re: Tested 5.0.91

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Tested 5.0.91
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 17:04:36 -0800

On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 01:56:20 +0100, Christian Himpe wrote:
> I can provide the fntests.log file if needed, but I would prefer to not
> send it to the mailinglist.

Thank you for testing.

Feel free to send the log to me directly, compressed please.

> PS: Would it make sense to try to compile with sundials-4.0.2?

It would be nice, but it's not feasible at the moment. I haven't looked
at sundials 4 yet, but sundials 3 forces a particular assumption about
the suitesparse header files that breaks the way Octave currently builds
against suitesparse.

Does sundials 4 still '#include "klu.h"' in its public headers?

--
mike