oil2xsd-list

[oil2xsd] first run with oil2xsd

From: Yun Ding
Subject: [oil2xsd] first run with oil2xsd
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:31:23 +0200

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for making oil2xsd free! I downloaded it and managed to
run my first conversion. As you said in your annoucement, the current
version is quite SmartKom-specific. For example, the conversion
created an Address.xsd, which declares the structure of  addresses
with street numbers and so on. Every structure (complexType)
begins with the prefix "Event". And it refers to a "top-leve" SK-
Ontology.

Hope to soonly  hear from you again!

Best regards,

Yun

P.S. I ran the conversion under windows. The problem I
had was caused by the mismatch between xalan I used to ran the
conversion and the xalan in jdk1.4. After switching to jdk 1.3 or
even jdk1.2.2, everything ran well!