oleo-discuss

Recent stuff C T X E Be a winning player with top class stokc recommenda

From: Randi
Subject: Recent stuff C T X E Be a winning player with top class stokc recommendation
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 06:15:08 +0500

stokc recommendation boosting stokc performance Most reliable methods of stokc analysis increasing your bottom line

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!
Get C T X E First Thing Today! Profit from insider stokc info that makes you win!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

The data you need to succeed on the booming stokc markets Booming stokc markets explained with ready strategies

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 New’n’hot
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

The pen is mightier than the sword Ignorance is bliss Think before you speak All things come to those who wait Boys will be boys

Penny wise, pound foolish Where the carcass is, there shall the eagles be gathered together In vino veritas Tongue nah gat teeth but he ah bite fuh true. I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly. His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.

Chaste makes waste. Bitter pills may have blessed effects Promises are like babies Easy to make, hard to deliver

If oil ah float watah deh ah battam. God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit. Cut your coat according to your cloth