oleo-discuss

Re: iyguc refnnance

From: Zakiah Madewell
Subject: Re: iyguc refnnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 07:05:16 -0700

D i ea a r H j om a e O o wn n er,

Your c r re a di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV d N r i ea f l e s st b at z e and want I f MME s DIA c TE c w as o h to s x pe e nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L e OW s ER your monthly pa j yme i nt v s
by a third or more, here are the d w ea r ls n we have T f ODA l Y:

$ 4 s 90 , 0 p 00 a j s l h ow a l s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 37 z 0 , 0 o 00 a u s lo j w a s s 3 , 9 w 0 %
$ 25 l 0 , 0 h 00 a r s lo f w a r s 3 , 3 j 5 %
$ 20 i 0 , 0 a 00 a o s l r ow a j s 3 , 5 l 5 %

V q is z it o o ur web s v it p e

Zakiah Madewell , Ap e pr m ov o al M o ana j ge o r

survived, he had borrowed this one from Elrond -for now June had brought
summer, and the weather was bright and hot again.
As all things come to an end, even this story, a day came at last
when they were in sight of the country where Bilbo had been born and