oleo-discuss

Re: at oevil

From: Tuan Treanor
Subject: Re: at oevil
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:06:24 -0700

SA m VE UP TO 5 s 0 % on your P a HARMA p CY

http://etaurasion.com

e V c I a A k G t R u A from e 3 i , r 3 s 3 $

r V m A u L d I t U u M from z 1 c , z 2 b 1 $

q C d I c A s L o I q S from b 3 e , o 7 v 5 $

m X z A g N e A z X from t 1 k , u 4 c 2 $

t A r M n B v I a E j N from k 2 k , p 8 x 9 $

And ma c ny o e ther .

,

,

,

twice a day when they can get it). Now you know enough to go on with. As
I was saying, the mother of this hobbit €“ of Bilbo Baggins, that is €“
was the fabulous Belladonna Took, one of the three remarkable daughters
of the Old Took, head of the hobbits who lived across The Water, the
small river that ran at the foot of The Hill. It was often said (in
other families) that long ago one of the Took ancestors must have taken