oleo-discuss

Under the money-moon

From: Kathy Kruse
Subject: Under the money-moon
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 05:56:35 +0480

We’re glad to present a new suggestion you would never decline. Here it is - an
incredible occasion to makemoney without the risk of wasting them. We assure
you, it is a stable bargain without doubt.

We got carefully examined message concerning the new boom on the market next
day . We expect  some outstanding news gonna be released on Friday, and these
news will blast you out!! The cause is that (W B R S . PK) is abruptly climbing
up but you still can take a position to dig in & be the first. The price will
grow M A D L Y, take a part of it now while its down and become a king. You
should remember that such an opportunity doesn’t go unnoticed for long.

Do not stay happy your preceding achievements; show what you can do now! Once
you put in your savings, you will see earning bread with (W B R S) is such a
pleasant & easy work without anyneed to be worried about it.