oleo-discuss

Reason to feel happy

From: Spencer Tanner
Subject: Reason to feel happy
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:42:37 -0000

We are glad to propose a new suggestion you will never deny. It is a
worth-while occasion to makemoney without the risk of losing them. There’s no
any doubt, it’s a safe agreement.

We’ve got carefully verified note on the new rise on the market tomorrow. We
expect  some remarkable news to be uncovered on Tuesday, Nov 14, and these news
will blow (MBWC . PK) entirely up!! The cause is (M B W C .PK) that is abruptly
moving up but you got little time to dig in & be the first. The price gonna
grow M A D L Y, join it now while it is down and check out what the the riches
are.
Feature: Mobile Airwaves New (M_B_W_C)
Currently: Around O.05
Projected: O.20
You should remember that such a chance usually may not go unnoticed for long.

Forget about your previous failure (if it ever happened); seize the chance to
show what you are able to do now! Once you put in your money, you’ll realize
that making bread with (M_B_W_C . PK) is a very nice & easy job without need to
be worried about it.