oleo-discuss

People hurry out of the door.

From: Ophelia Shannon
Subject: People hurry out of the door.
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:30:39 -0500

MISJ, Price UP (57.14%), Hot news Comming! Don't Get Left in the Dust,
The Party Just Started.

"Medical Institutional Services Corp. Launches Pharmaceutical Dispensing
System"

Date: Monday, January 22, 2007
Company: MEDICAL INSTITUTIONL
Symbol: MISJ
Previous: $0.70
Close Today: $1.10

Wow, what a day. We told you this company was set to fly.

Investors are looking! 10th most popular request on pinksheets. New news
will push it higher on Monday. Don't Wait, set your buy for first thing
Monday Morning and take it to the bank.

Going to or coming from a picnic.
DianeLeon: "Your work is very powerful". World of Artmagazine is a
graphic creation itself and source of information. The image is huge, it
is on the long side of the room, from one end to another. The exhibition
is called BillViola's Visions and it takes place rightnow at ARoS Aarhus
Kunstmuseumin collaboration with GuggenheimBilbao, Solomon R.
An operating system to an Amiga computer? Bill Viola generates visions.
An Amsterdam based sextet playing rhythmically compelling blend of jazz,
classical and new music ideas?
- Going Forth by DayFive hugeprojections in one room each showing a
video film.
He does so with visuallyintense images, that wager our physically
concretereality with an underlying metaphysical world. We feel that you
believe in your commitment as an artist.
High sounds of  water.
And according to well informed sources there is some very expensivebut
unfortunately invisible masonry.
And insist upon that a computer is nothing but a new tool.
After exhibitionI was tired.
"Composition A" and "Composition B".
The projections are shown on the wall, like e fresco. I was ready to see
deep Bill's art.
After that heworked with various projects. After exhibitionI was tired.
"Your writings and work are veryimpressive". TheARTROM GALLERY GUILD in
Rome, Italy. See the Asbjorn Lonvig artinformation on artprice.
Frank Lloyd Wright had a rare gift, sure. are you sure you are not
Italian?
Thepower of the Classified Adsunlimitedduring 365 days.
New York, Paris, Rome,Toronto, Tokyo, Buenos Aires etc.
The exhibition is called Bill Viola's Visions and it takes place right
now atARoS Aarhus Kunstmuseum in collaboration with Guggenheim
Bilbao,Solomon R. Little Guggenheim - Viola VideoartistArt News Artblog:
Whois Aros - who is Bill. Inspired from the Arch of Septimus
Severuserected  A. The Drouot-Cotaion website is  coordinated with the
DICTIONNAIREde COTATION des ARTISTES - LAROUSSE Diffusion. It's the
ArosAarhus Kunstmuseum landmark"boy" by Ron MueckHeight: 5 meters,
that's 16.
Our members are incontrol of their contacts, exposure, sales and
commissions.
Seehow Are you, a granddad,   or a grand mom? According to the Chairman
of the Board, NeilKzokoss, Chicago Athenaeum, the house is located "in
the middle ofnowhere". com The purpose of THE GUILD is: - showcaseand
promote outstanding artists and designers through the strong
onlinepresence of ARTROM Gallery worldwide.
LilleFejringhus GalleryProbablyNorthern Europe's most fascinating
artist's house.
Accordingto the chairman of the board, Neil Kzokoss, Chicago Athenaeum,
Museumof Architecture and Design, who visited me once, my house is
located"in the middle of nowhere".
The middleof nowhereis "Lille Fejringhus", 43 Fejringhusvej, 8722
Hedensted, Denmark. TheARTROM GALLERY GUILD in Rome, Italy. We are
impressed with your ability tosimplify a concept into an image and
concentrate it,to include only what is necessary. A dying man is in a
bed.
Inspiredparticularly by Buddhism's concept of reincarnation, Violatreats
existence asa cycle where the human being isborn, lives, dies,and is
born anew.
Fivenumbered, signed and certified specimens.
Dear Asbjorn Lonvig,  The Staff at ARTROM Gallery has met to viewyour
images. AsbjornLonvig exhibits at Konstverket.
I forgot everything about  technical aspects  asa man began walking in
slow motion far away. Going to or coming from a picnic.
Aros is also the ancient name of the capital of a peninsula
calledJutland, which is a province of Denmark. GoingForth by Day lasted
for half an hour. Guggenheim Museum New York and DeutscheGuggenheim
Berlin. Thescandal has been front page news for several days recently.
You have, at your fingertips,access to network with the best.
He comes to thesurface. About Aros being a wonderful place. byAsbjorn
LonvigYesterdayI visited Aros. com shows Asbjorn Lonvig's PicassoMio
selection in cooperationwith PicassoMio in Madrid.
comExcitingthings are happening at ArtandDesignOnline.