om-synth

[Om-synth] can't get any sound out

From: @L
Subject: [Om-synth] can't get any sound out
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:06:13 +0100

Hi,

I've spent now about 3 hours googling and reading confusing doc. Getting started is blank in the wiki: too bad for me. So... I'm confused: time for stupid questions.

I connect the midi keyboard, start jack, om, om_gtk, and open a patch called "pad" Then I go to jack audio connection kit, connect midi out (keyboard) in (Om, 0:pad)
and in audio Om, pad/output to alsa_pcm, playback1

Play notes and no sound.  :(

If I do something like this with qsynth, it works perfectly. Am I doing something ok? ;)

Thanks