openexr-announce

[Openexr-announce] SplutterFish adds 3ds max 6-compatible OpenEXR plugin

From: Richard Annema
Subject: [Openexr-announce] SplutterFish adds 3ds max 6-compatible OpenEXR plugin
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 02:29:40 +0100

2004/Jan/08 - SplutterFish have added support for 3ds max 6 to Max OpenEXR,
the 3ds max plugin allowing users to read and write OpenEXR files including
3ds-max native G-buffer channels.

Fore more information :
http://www.splutterfish.com/sf/news_view.php
http://www.splutterfish.com/sf/downloads/max/exr/_contents/docs/html/MaxOpenEXR_Docs.html

We're not using the latest version of OpenEXR for these builds yet, and so
we're lacking the new standard attributes. We'll be resolving this in the
future as we're firmly comitted to the OpenEXR format.

Kindest regards,
Richard Annema
Director of Client Relations
SplutterFish, LLC