openexr-announce

[Openexr-announce] Story

From: Ricardo Veeder
Subject: [Openexr-announce] Story
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 02:48:10 -0500

Dear Examiner,
I have been trying to find a way to get a message to ILM Studios. I have a story that is very original, unique,and could very well be the sweeper at the award show. Could you please direct me to a person that would review the stories for the company. I need no favors. The story speaks for it's self. I can tell you one thing this is going to be one of these stories that probably will get turned down but the first few people. due to not reading it or not having insight. But then someone will finally read it. and the sparks will fly. In the main men going after this project. I hope you are not the one who gets left behind. This story is excellent. I'm sure you will forgive me for not giving it out until I know to whome I am speaking with. Please help get me going in the right direction. If you are the person that helps get this movie made, I will be forever gratefull.
Thank You for your antisipated co-operation,                       Ricardo Veeder

address@hidden
R.W.Veeder
508 West Rd A-9
Kalkaska Mi. 49646