openexr-announce

[Openexr-announce] OpenEXR 1.7.0 Released

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Openexr-announce] OpenEXR 1.7.0 Released
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 06:59:04 -0700

July 23, 2010 - New version of OpenEXR is now available.
This release includes support for stereoscopic images, see the adjoining documentation in the MultiViewOpenEXR.pdf; many thanks to Weta Digital for their contribution. In addition, we added support for targeting 64 bit Windows, fixes for buffer overruns and a number of other minor fixes, additions and optimisations. Thanks to all who contributed.
Please see the ChangeLog files for more detailed information.

This release includes: IlmBase v1.0.2, OpenEXR v1.7.0, OpenEXR-images v1.7.0 and OpenEXR_Viewers 1.0.2

While the code has been used extensively in production and core functionality has been in CVS for some time, we welcome any bug reports. The aim is to make an official stable release, 1.7.1, once any outstanding issues have been resolved.

The www.openexr.org pages will be updated shortly.

Regards

Piotr Stanczyk