[Openexr-devel] Re: OPENexr

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Re: OPENexr
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:38:28 -0800

Hi, Aaron,

that's a new one to me. The only thing I can think of is that you don't have the C compiler installed. Did you install the Developer Tools from Apple? If so, which version? What happens when you type "cc" in the terminal?

I'm happy to help, but in the future, you might want to direct your questions to address@hidden This way, your question has a better chance of finding someone who's seen the same problem.

- Paul