[Openexr-devel] Newbie questions

From: Darrin Cardani
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Newbie questions
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:18:15 -0600

I have a few questions about using the OpenEXR source, and I was wondering if anyone here could point me in the right direction. I come from a purely digital background when it comes to image and video processing. As such, I don't have a lot of familiarity with things like f-stops, and such. Is there a good reference online that could explain these terms?

Thanks,
Darrin
--
Darrin Cardani - address@hidden