Re: [Openexr-devel] bug reporting ..

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] bug reporting ..
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:03:49 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, see my previous email from today about OpenEXR and gcc 2.95.  As is,
the code will not compile with 2.95.  You'll need to use gcc 2.96 or
higher unless you want to do some hacking.  Maybe Nafees' link will help
you, but I would recommend using 2.96+ if you can, since those are known
to work well.

-dwh-