[Openexr-devel] Compile Errors

From: richard
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Compile Errors
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:28:28 -0800

I am trying to use the prebuilt Windows library in a Visual C++ 6.0 project with the Intel compiler and I am getting a mess of errors that seem to be associated with the templates in Imath. The first error I get says an identifier was expected for static T min(); in

template <class T> struct limits
{
        static T        min();
        static T        max();
        static T        smallest();
        static bool isIntergral();
        static bol isSigned();
};

What do I need to do to have the project buy this? Is there some setting that tells the project how to deal with templates or am I completely off base in thinking it is a template problem?

I am trying to work on this over the wekend so if anyone picks this up before Monday and can give me any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Richard Patterson
135 Medio Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
310 472-8065