[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.0.6 is released

From: Drew Hess
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.0.6 is released
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:16:50 -0700 (PDT)

OpenEXR 1.0.6 is released.  There's something broken on Savannah at the
moment, but once it's fixed you can get the source tarball from here:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=openexr

This is a source-only release.  I'll update the packages for RedHat, OS X,
and Windows later this week.

My Visual Studio 6 + Intel compiler install is broken, so I haven't had a
chance to verify it.  If someone out there with that config could check
this out and get back to me (privately, no need to flood the list), that
would be great.

Here's the ChangeLog since the last release:

Version 1.0.6:
        * Added README.win32 to disted files.
        * Fixed OpenEXR.pc.in pkg-config file, OpenEXR now works
          with pkg-config.
        * Random fixes to readme files for new release.
        * Fixed openexr.m4, now looks in /usr by default.
        * Added Visual Studio .NET 2003 "solution."
        * Fixes for Visual Studio .NET 2003 w/ Microsoft C++ compiler.
          (Various)
        * Random Imath fixes and enhancements.  Note that
          extractSHRT now takes an additional optional
          argument, see ImathMatrixAlgo.h for details.  (Various)
        * Added Wojciech Jarosz to AUTHORS file.
        * Added test cases for uncompressed case, preview images,
          frame buffer type conversion.  (Wojciech Jarosz,
          Florian Kainz)
        * Fix a bug in IlmImf where uncompressed data doesn't get
          read/written correctly.  (Wojciech Jarosz)
        * Added support for preview images and preview image
          attributes (thumbnail images) in IlmImf.  (Florian Kainz)
        * Added support for automatic frame buffer type conversion
          in IlmImf.  (Florian Kainz)
        * Cleaned up some compile-time checks.
        * Added HalfTest unit tests.
        * [exrdisplay] Download half framebuffer to texture memory
          instead of converting to float first.  Requires latest
          Nvidia drivers.