Re: [Openexr-devel] another undefined symbol link error

From: Alec Bartsch
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] another undefined symbol link error
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:09:11 -0700

On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 05:57 PM, Scott Frankel wrote:

No way.

I placed liblex at the bottom of the Frameworks & Libraries list and the build succeeded!

Thanks for all the help in getting this sussed out. I'll type up my notes and send them
back out to the group for future reference.

Just out of curiosity, could anyone provide a little explanation of that? Why would the link order matter?

Alec Bartsch
Lookdev Supervisor, "The World of Tomorrow"