[Openexr-devel] RE: OpenEXR and VC7.1

From: Dennis Crowley
Subject: [Openexr-devel] RE: OpenEXR and VC7.1
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:14:50 -0800

No Problem... except that I now believe that I was wrong.  :-)

Please also note that I am starting from the 1.0.6 Distribution,
and not from the repository, so please excuse the extra noise if
this has already been addressed...

---

RE: Section B) Fix Dependencies  ... DON'T do this!!

Instead, the following files need to be added to the IlmImfDll project:

ImfConvert.h
ImfConvert.cpp
ImfPreviewImage.h
ImfPreviewImage.cpp
ImfPreviewImageAttribute.h
ImfPreviewImageAttribute.cpp

This gets the DLL to build and link properly as far as I can tell.

Unfortunatly, I have not been able to get the exrdisplay to link using
IlmImfDll as a dependency instead of IlmImf (static).

Dennis